WHA Today: Daily civil society lounge
during the 75th World Health Assembly
22-28 May 2022, starting 13.30 CEST
Dear civil society colleagues,
During the governing body meetings of the World Health Organization, the People’s Health Movement (PHM), the Medicus Mundi International Network (MMI) and the Geneva Global Health Hub (G2H2) jointly host a daily civil society lounge:
- EB Today in January, during the main annual session of the WHO Executive Board
- WHA Today in May, during the World Health Assembly
- WHA Ahead as intersessional check-in, in-between the January EB and the World Health Assembly
With the 75th World Health Assembly set up as an “in-person” meeting allowing strictly limited delegations of civil society organizations in official relations with WHO to attend it at the Palais des Nations, we want to make the daily civil society check-in accessible both for the colleagues who are in Geneva, busy in the morning to get to the Palais and in the evening with side events in town, and for others following the deliberations remotely, via webcast.
We therefore convene WHA Today daily during the lunch break of the World Health Assembly, starting 13.30 CEST, and taking place at our usual Zoom meeting room. Let us see how this works.
- Register for WHA Today at the 75th World Halth Assembly: Zoom registration
- Register once to attend any of the occurrences
- Your registration will remain valid for all future meetings (EB Today, WHA Ahead)
- Registration is restricted to civil society representatives
For your initial preparation you might refer to the online working document set up for the two “WHA Ahead” sessions in April and May. To be updated or replaced by a more specific one. Be aware that, through the link on this page, this is a public document.
See you again!